High  High Quality Price Ratio quality cast iron connecting rod axle Internal thread pin for baler parts

EPG was awarded with “famous solution of Zhejiang Province” and “renowned brand name of Zhejiang Province”.

Overview

Swift Details

Applicable Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Identify:

OEM

Solution Name:

connecting rod axle Inner thread pin for baler elements

Content:

Solid Iron

Application:

Farm Engine

Certificate:

ISO9001:2008

Size:

6.five*fifteen*15cm

Weight:

1.53kg

Package:

Carton

Good quality:

100%tested

Provider:

two Month

MOQ:

15

Provide Ability

Supply Potential:
5000 Piece/Pieces for each Working day

Packaging & Shipping

Packaging Specifics
15pc carton packing
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
:
Amount(Luggage) 1 – sixty sixty one – one hundred twenty >120
Est. Time(days) 7 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

 

 

Relevant Industries Equipment Repair Shops,Farms
Variety Interior thread pin
Use baler elements
Area of Origin China
Manufacturer Name zhejiang
Merchandise Name connecting rod axle Interior thread pin for baler elements
Content Forged Iron
Software Farm Motor
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Size six.five*fifteen*15cm
Bodyweight one.53kg
Deal Carton
Good quality one hundred%analyzed
Service 1year
MOQ 15

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q1:How your business usually transports products to your countries?

This dilemma is primarily established by the quantity of the goods. If the variety of orders is ample for a container, it is advised that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the quantity of orders is tiny, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery company.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our buy amount is determined according to the packaging of the merchandise. For case in point, if there are 30 instances in a single box, then 30 are the lowest get amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a place, we want to get the complete payment prior to they can be transported if it is an purchase, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the deal to signal the deal.